Re: MySpace reimagined

  • Faith Hunter
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2007
      Thanks Jameason. I'll try it right now. And hey -- really great pic of
      you with the guitar...
      Faith

      --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Jameason" <ayanami2501@...> wrote:

      > Just go to Miz Kims profile, and under the picture on the left side.
      > There will be a box with with "add to friends" as an option. Just
      > click that and say yes you want her as a friend. That sends a friend
      > request to her and she gets to accept or deny you. Not too bad, for
      > the most part I know my way around the site so ask any question you
      > like.
      >
      > Jameason

    • Jameason
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2007
        No problem and it that was from my first show with the band I
        recently joined. I was giving a hell ya to the people who were moving
        the to the music. I got my copy of Seraphs today but sadly I cant
        start it yet. I have to finish the book im reading right now. Books
        come alive in my head and I cant have 2 worlds going at the same
        time.

        Jameason

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Faith Hunter" <faith@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Jameason. I'll try it right now. And hey -- really great
        pic of
        > you with the guitar...
        > Faith
        >
        > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Jameason" <ayanami2501@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just go to Miz Kims profile, and under the picture on the left
        side.
        > > There will be a box with with "add to friends" as an option. Just
        > > click that and say yes you want her as a friend. That sends a
        friend
        > > request to her and she gets to accept or deny you. Not too bad,
        for
        > > the most part I know my way around the site so ask any question
        you
        > > like.
        > >
        > > Jameason

      • Faith Hunter
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2007
          This I totally understand. You should try *writing* in two worlds at
          once.
          wrote:

          > No problem and it that was from my first show with the band I
          > recently joined. I was giving a hell ya to the people who were
          moving
          > the to the music. I got my copy of Seraphs today but sadly I cant
          > start it yet. I have to finish the book im reading right now. Books
          > come alive in my head and I cant have 2 worlds going at the same
          > time.
          >
          > Jameason
          >

          > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Faith Hunter" <faith@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks Jameason. I'll try it right now. And hey -- really great
          > pic of
          > > you with the guitar...
          > > Faith
          > >
          > > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Jameason" <ayanami2501@>
          wrote:

          > > > Just go to Miz Kims profile, and under the picture on the left
          > side.
          > > > There will be a box with with "add to friends" as an option.
          Just
          > > > click that and say yes you want her as a friend. That sends a
          > friend
          > > > request to her and she gets to accept or deny you. Not too bad,
          > for
          > > > the most part I know my way around the site so ask any question
          > you
          > > > like.
          > > >
          > > > Jameason

        • Melanie
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2007
            Pff! You all should try keeping up with the digital camera
            technology! Don't blink! Here's the new one! Oops, sorry, no HERE'S
            the new one. Well, that's passe now, so *HERE'S* the lastest, ad
            nauseum... Ack! I don't just shoot with 'em, I *teach* about a bunch
            of them! <sighs>

            Don't feel old. Digital tech in general just moves too fast when we
            have all sorts of other concerns taking up our time!

            I bet if you Wikipedia "digital technology" somewhere in there you
            will see "Can you say 'vertical learning curve'? I can!" <grins>

            Oh, and knowing much about MySpace? Me neither. (But then again I'm
            trying to understand Publishers Lunch and start a prospective agent
            list while shooting (photography), teaching and writing. Hmmmmm. What
            was that about a life?)

            ~ Melanie
            (a tired griffin going off to her nest, hoping to dream about her
            characters and have a conversation with them over tea.)

            --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Faith Hunter" <faith@...> wrote:

            > I am sooooo lost in this MySpace thing. I am still trying to find
            > what goes where and how it all works.
            >
            > Okay -- that sounded just so wrong. But anyway, if I figure it out
            > I'll tell you... Or maybe someone else can tell Miz Kim how to
            make
            > me her friend????
            >
            > Bleah.
            > The electronic age just makes me feel old and stupid.
            > Faith
            >
            > --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Harrison" <kimharrison@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Dang, Faith. It's beautiful! I'd ask to be your friend, but
            > HarperCollins
            > > runs mine, and I don't know how it works. (isn't that sad?)
            > > --Kim
          • Faith Hunter
            Message 5 of 9 , May 3, 2007
              Vertical learing curve. Yeah, that feels right. And me without pitons
              and a long rope.
              <grins>
              Faith

              --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Melanie"