_Seraphs_

  • Faith Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Still thinkin'
      Any more ideas?
      <evil grin>
      Faith
    • Melanie
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        > Any more ideas?
        > <evil grin>
        > Faith

        Ideas? Heh. <very tempted to say something she shouldn't> Regarding a
        contest?

        Hmm. How about...uh...<scratching head> those of us who write have to
        send one paragraph to you, online or off (better off-board, I'd
        guess) and whatever strikes your fancy gets the ARC.

        <thinking some more> Maybe this is *not* a good idea for everyone
        here doesn't write...

        Drat! No other ideas forthcoming at this time. Will keep trying.

        ~Melanie

        --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Faith Hunter" <faith@...> wrote:

        > Still thinkin'
        > Any more ideas?
        > <evil grin>
        > Faith

      • Diana Rumbold
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          ooops Should have put my charity idea here

          Pick a charity, let us donate and put the donators names in a hat to draw.

          Faith Hunter <faith@...> wrote:
          Still thinkin'
          Any more ideas?
          <evil grin>