not alone

  • Hunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
      I am no longer alone in the Enclave. Yippee!
      You are the first and, therefore, forever the best!
      So -- looking for an agent again? That's per your yahoo identity. How
      can I help, oh juicy hipped, belly-dancing woman?
      <G>
      Faith
    • Ana Luisa Santiago
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
        ---
        Hi Faith, you are definitely not alone anymore. Looking forward to
        reading one of your books.

        Ana

        In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Hunter" <Thrilwrtr@...> wrote:

        > I am no longer alone in the Enclave. Yippee!
        > You are the first and, therefore, forever the best!
        > So -- looking for an agent again? That's per your yahoo identity.
        How
        > can I help, oh juicy hipped, belly-dancing woman?
        > <G>
        > Faith

      • Hunter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
          Hi Ana,
          You are number 2, and therefore forever wonderful also! Please let me
          know what think about BloodRing!
          Faith -- who is delighted to be among friends

          --- In the-enclave@yahoogroups.com, "Ana Luisa Santiago"
          <analuisa47@...> wrote:

          > ---
          > Hi Faith, you are definitely not alone anymore. Looking forward to
          > reading one of your books.
          >
          > Ana
        • Misty
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
            > So -- looking for an agent again? That's per your yahoo identity.

            Oops! That's really weird - I don't even remember typing that in there!

            ;) M