Technology Grant News

  • JessicaCallender
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001
      Dear Colleagues,

      This was posted to the usenet newsgroup soc.org.nonprofit. Many thanks
      Jessica Callender for getting the word out!

      Best regards from Deborah

      Deborah Elizabeth Finn
      Nonprofit Liaison Officer, TechFoundation
      20 University Road, Cambridge, MA 02138
      www.techfoundation.org
      finn@...
      deborah_elizabeth_finn@...