Nature Note,

  • thalprin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
      There are these moths or whatever they are, around where I live, they sure do hassle people/me, and I've been swatting them for a few years now, - anyway, I notice that they seem to see when I'm after them and often enough then they seem to fly just where-ever they are hardest to see, where-ever they blend in most, or, or, or - makes me wonder if it's purposeful which, I dunno why but then had me wondering about eyesight, the visual field and its scope/range, - and, ultimately, I wandered on to wonder if emitting some sort of dust a/o gas could create a form of camaflougue, dunno, but, I think it's an interesting idea.
    • thalprin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
        --- In thalprin@yahoogroups.com, "thalprin" <thalprin@...> wrote:

        > There are these moths or whatever they are, around where I live, they sure do hassle people/me, and I've been swatting them for a few years now, - anyway, I notice that they seem to see when I'm after them and often enough then they seem to fly just where-ever they are hardest to see, where-ever they blend in most, or, or, or - makes me wonder if it's purposeful which, I dunno why but then had me wondering about eyesight, the visual field and its scope/range, - and, ultimately, I wandered on to wonder if emitting some sort of dust a/o gas could create a form of camaflougue, dunno, but, I think it's an interesting idea.

        I wonder if you could create a thin layer or roll-of photo-sensative a/o magnetic dust if you could then relay holograms on/off it, - dunno, but it sure is interesting.