Re: Dysfunctional cult warning signs list (if the shoe fits - exit stage left)

  • thalprin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
      Groups that do this to those that are/were involved with them are really no different than cults that try to take a/o force their members to sign over the deeds to their property (so on) when/if they join - it's just a different type of property theft but the greed of the scam a/o scheme is the same.

      If this is how your group operates it's important to identify and certainly time to leave - and don't forget to report the abuse because potentially you can save others from being victimized too.