Doubles Theorem aka doubles every time,

  • thalprin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Number theory is a great interest and I continue to research and proof both in
      and out of the box - the box (Base) is interesting to explore a/b it's no
      perpetual machine - really, it's a fairly specifically-tuned finite grid that
      can be/is being applied perpetually.

      And, it is a very structured this basic arrangement thus very self expressive;
      so there are lots of things to see/know about this particular fishing hole and
      its system ops, for example:

      3+7 =10

      Span/reach of 4 between; 3+7 =10 (+4) =14/7 doubled

      5+2 =7 (+3) =10/5 doubled.

      21+ 22 =43 (+1) =44/22 doubled

      So on and on, I call it Seeing Double, but sometimes I think I should've called
      it: Is There An Echo In Here.

      Or, maybe I should've called it __+__ =1/2 (or 2 ratio parts of three parts
      whole....).