Connected: The Power Of Six Degrees, Playing on The Science Channel

  • thalprin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 9:48 PM
      http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=48.15725.125206.36064.0

      I watched this show tonight, and I really enjoyed it.

      In particular I enjoyed hearing about the scientific exploration and research that is going on in network systems, I too do happen to agree that network systems are in fact an emerging, paramount science.

      The Science Channel also showed tonight The Prophets of Science Fiction:

      http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=48.15158.117018.0.0

      Which is a very nice look into (or at) Vernes, Wells, Clarke and Dick's research/works, their forethought and writings, and ultimately those writings influences in, in particular, fields like science.