Disco Dance Party!

  • tgwnn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 5:20 PM
      TGWNN members--John and JoJo--invite you to a
      Saturday night dance party!

      John & Jojo's 70's Disco Dance Party

      Come to Westville this Saturday to get your Boogie On!

      Saturday at 9:00pm until...
      Lyric Hall - 827 Whalley Avenue New Haven, CT
      $10 suggested donation
      BYOB
      Dress to impress (and sweat as there is no AC) in your best 70's duds.
      Prizes for best outfits!! Spandex not required.

      Hosted by John Cavaliere and Joanne Sciulli

      Check out on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#%21/event.php?eid=136737283031884&index=1

      ++++++

      On Sunday, October 3rd, the Yale University team - made up of employees,
      students, family and friends - will take part in the 2010 Walk to Cure Diabetes,
      benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) in North Haven, CT.
      I am walking for my 11th year - once again as the Yale University Team Walk
      Captain. I am looking for walkers and co-captains across the University to join
      our team!

      Many people think type 1 diabetes can be controlled by insulin. While
      insulin does keep people with type 1 diabetes alive, it is NOT a cure. Aside
      from the daily challenges of carefully monitoring one's sugar intake, blood
      sugar level fluctuations and countless finger sticks, there are many severe,
      often fatal, complications to the kidneys, eyesight and heart caused by the
      disease. The good news, though, is that a cure for type 1 diabetes is within
      reach. In fact, JDRF funding and leadership is associated with most major
      scientific breakthroughs in type 1 diabetes research to date. And JDRF has spent
      $900 million since 1970 to fund research worldwide, more than any other charity.

      Please visit my Walk Web page if you would like to join my Walk team or to
      donate online or to donate online:
      http://walk.jdrf.org/walker.cfm?id=87699316