HST birthday contest

  • Christine Othitis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi peeps,

      A blog called Totally Gonzo, whose enthusiasm I
      admire, is having an HST birthday contest (it's July
      18, don't forget). Prizes include a chance to win a
      digital collection of Rolling Stone magazines. Check
      it out -

      http://totallygonzo.wordpress.com/2008/07/10/competition-time/

      Deadspin has a story about a personal encounter with
      HST from a few years back -

      http://deadspin.com/5025192/hunter-s-thompson-those-old-espn-columns-and-large-wads-of-cocaine

      And the last link for tonight is Martin Flynn's blog,
      HSTBooks. Somewhere in the sands of time I had an
      article by Martin in the article section, I should
      dig it out.

      http://hstbooks.wordpress.com/

      Best,
      Christine