Happy Thoughts

  • Shirish Kamdar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006

      Thank you for making the group and sending the e mail circular.

      I am sure more and more Khojis will find this method of communication as fastest and best.

      We are now meeting at Mouka on wednesday the 12th at 20.30 hrs.

      I request all khojis to get atleast one confirmed new member for our 23rd programe and also get the amount of Rs.500.00 for member.

      I also sugegst that we issue receipt with our 80G No. printed on the same to get Income Tax benifit to the person paying the donation of Rs.500.00 or more.

      Thanks and Regards to all.

      Yours in Happy Thoughts

      Shirish Kamdar

    • Kumar Gaurav
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006

        Happy Thoughts,

        I agree with your suggestion and we will do the same.

        But it will be only the receipt against donation pass of Rs. 500.

        Thanks and Regards,

        Kumar Gaurav

        Mobile: +91-9890012825; Land: 020-25 651 178 / 79

        Mail: kumarg@...;  Web: www.zensoftservices.com

        We sow an action, we reap a habit! We sow a habit, we reap a character! We sow a character, we reap a destiny!!!