      Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:44 AM
      Subject: [tgfabhishakti] CMR progress info

      Happy Thoughts,

      For The CMR on 23.04.06, three paid admission has been done yesterday night, and two confirmations today in the morning.

      The available seats are only 42.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Kumar Gaurav

      Mobile: +91-9890012825; Land: 020-25 651 178 / 79

      Mail: kumarg@...;  Web: www.zensoftservices.com

      We sow an action, we reap a habit! We sow a habit, we reap a character! We sow a character, we reap a destiny!!!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic