13FW: Please let everyone know about it

  • Kumar Gaurav
    Apr 18, 2006

      "There is a site:  www.indianblooddonors.com where in you can search for a particular blood group. You will get 100s of donors address (that too city wise). Pass this message to all. You will really help someone unknowingly”

      Isnt it gr8 guys???
      e waste our time forwarding useless mails, plzzzzzzzzz fwd it to as many ppl as u can, coz u never know wen somebody wud need it.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Kumar Gaurav

      Mobile: +91-9890012825; Land: 020-25 651 178 / 79

      Mail: kumarg@...;  Web: www.zentestlabs.com

      We sow an action, we reap a habit! We sow a habit, we reap a character! We sow a character, we reap a destiny!!!