10RE: [tgfabhishakti] Poster Requirement

  • Shirish Kamdar
    Apr 17, 2006

      Dear Gauravbhai,

      I amsorry for not having delivered the posters at Mouka on Sunday afternoon; however sent the same on Monday afternoon.

      I do not have any posters with me as of now.

      When are we meeting again and what is the total score of sale of tickets?

      We had put the posters at German Bakery, at the medical shop below the Sub-Way and outside the Osho book Stall.

      We did tried at West Side Camp and also at Dorabjee, but as the  concerned Managers were not presentthe permission could not be taken. One will have to visit the stores during 10 to 1.00 and meet Mrs. Poonawala at Dorabjee (Contact No. 26052882) and Mr. Virendra Thakura at West Side (Contact No. 26119920) with our Posters so that on permission we can keep the same in the stores.

      Dr.Saheb has taken posters for putting them at Medical stores of his hospital.

      Happy Thoughts

      From: "Kumar Gaurav" <kumarg@...>
      To: <tgfabhishakti@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [tgfabhishakti] Poster Requirement
      Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:59:26 +0530

      Dear Shirish sir,

      Posters are required at mouka to forward on another place (for affixation).

      It is required today before 4 o�clock.

      Please let me know how it is possible.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Kumar Gaurav

      Mobile: +91-9890012825; Land: 020-25 651 178 / 79

      Mail: kumarg@...;  Web: www.zensoftservices.com

      We sow an action, we reap a habit! We sow a habit, we reap a character! We sow a character, we reap a destiny!!!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic