Dear all, Dr. Jac Perrin solved my problem, thanks to him and to all of you that offered help!! @Ed: yes, you can also see color pictures on our website ofsara.schulthess
Hi Sara, I can't help regarding the book, but if you want images of those manuscripts then the INTF NTMVR has them:
Hi All: Can you send the full bibliography again? I’m pretty sure I have this at home, and can scan the appropriate pages needed. Kind Regards; Kent Kent D.
Textual criticism of the Old and New Testament
This group is for the discussion of the variants in the text of the Bible in the original languages and the early versions (including apocrypha). Posts must be on-topic. Contributors should be familiar with the contents of the web pages given in the Links section.
- Apr 23, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.