Hi textualcriticism http://hdcvic.com.au/flat.php?stone=act6es9tbmq89v Jake Horner Sent from my iPhonexbiker_trash
Hi, 1 Peter 4:3 (AV) For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess ofpraxean
Thank-you Robert for your reply. I actually did figure that out subsequent to my asking, and I have added its readings to my chart of the Pericope of thekanakawatut
Textual criticism of the Old and New Testament
This group is for the discussion of the variants in the text of the Bible in the original languages and the early versions (including apocrypha). Posts must be on-topic. Contributors should be familiar with the contents of the web pages given in the Links section.
- Apr 23, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.