Hi, | Thanks for your thoughts, Joe. I am going to go down every point considered. J0E ... I can say that ANY method someone chooses to measure the likelihoodpraxean
Hi Steven and Joe Thank you both for an engaging dialogue; which quality dialogues were the enticement for joining the start-up of this list; but in my
WOW! That sure was a blistering criticism. I don't know if Daniel Wallace is on this list or not, but let me say this about ANY sort of statisticaljovial1000
Textual criticism of the Old and New Testament
This group is for the discussion of the variants in the text of the Bible in the original languages and the early versions (including apocrypha). Posts must be on-topic. Contributors should be familiar with the contents of the web pages given in the Links section.
- Apr 23, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.