Wikipedia has images of the recto sides of the two Lucan fragments of 0171 (the famous EPI THN GHN citation), along with a transcription of the entire text. Asbucksburg
Daniel, I of course was not expecting a response from you, and my note was actually intended just for George; but not being a frequent contributor to the list,sirtlf
Don, The thousands of extant manuscripts of the OT prior to 1947 were extremely late and could be distilled down to but two witnesses, those of the Masoreticbucksburg
Textual criticism of the Old and New Testament
This group is for the discussion of the variants in the text of the Bible in the original languages and the early versions (including apocrypha). Posts must be on-topic. Contributors should be familiar with the contents of the web pages given in the Links section.
- Apr 23, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.