Baarda on Codex Shoyen

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Baarda has analyzed the new Codex Shoyen (Coptic, mae-2) of the Gospel
      of Mt and comes basically to the conclusion:
      "In our pericope it certainly does not prove that the Sch�jen text is a
      rendering of an independent Greek text."

      MT. 17:1-9 IN �CODEX SCH�JEN�
      TJITZE BAARDA
      Novum Testamentum 46 (2004) 265 - 287

      The article will be available for a few days at:
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie/Baarda.pdf

      Codex Shoyen is included in the TCG commentary with the notation
      "mae-2".

      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de