Singular variants

  • D Jongkind
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      I came across the following singular reading (Sinaiticus) Colossians
      2:14 UPENANTION HMWN for the normal UPENANTION HMIN. The confusion after
      UPENANTION might be more widespread in Greek so I checked TLG: three
      hits for churchfathers who cited this verse with the genitive. I am just
      wondering how many of the so-called singular readings are really singular.

      NT textual criticism could do with an exhaustive apparatus

      Regards,
      Dirk Jongkind