For Logos Users

  • Dave Washburn
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2013
      If you use one of the current incarnations of Logos Bible software, they are offering both the Greek and Latin texts of Codex D, Bezae, 05, however you designate it, as a free download. Both texts include major corrections and the hands they were made in. This is quite an offer, and I already snagged mine. Don't miss it.

      Dave Washburn
      http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
      Check out my review show, No Life With Irving