Dr Perrin on F13

  • tvanlopik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      Jac Perrin has defended his PhD thesis entitled "Family 13 in Saint John's Gospel," submitted to the University of Birmingham, and written under the supervision of Prof. D. C. Parker, I see on the ETC-blogspot.

      I hope we can see the thesis soon on the Birmingham repository, like Jordan's thesis on "The Textual Tradition of the Gospel of John in Greek Gospel Lectionaries":

      http://etheses.bham.ac.uk/578/

      It must be a pleasure to compare Perrin's work with Lafleur's investigations on F13 and Mark, published 2013 by Brill.

      Teunis van Lopik