Manifold Mistakes - A Video-Response to Bart Ehrman

  • Vox Verax
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      I have prepared a response to Dr. Bart Ehrman's "Manifold Greatness" lecture. It is at
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZPM4sF990c .

      I use annotations throughout my lecture, so in order to ensure that the annotations appear, watch using the Chrome browser on a desktop computer. (I don't think tablets currently display the annotations; results may vary from one to another.)

      The main focus is, of course, the KJV, but text-critical subjects are involved in the second half of my response (specifically, the Johannine Comma, the PA, and Mark 16:9-20).

      Comments are welcome.