Published: James - Translation, Commentary, and Greek Text

  • Vox Verax
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      I've finished my book on James and it is online:

      The Letter of James: Translation, Commentary, and Greek Text
      $2.99 at the Amazon Kindle Store

      What you get:
      An accurate English translation.
      A brief commentary, including some text-critical notes.
      The Greek text, compiled via Equitable Eclectic principles.

      I intend to make this a KDP-Select Book, which means that it will be published exclusively via Amazon. But for the next two weeks, if anyone wants a free copy (formatted as a Word document), send me an e-mail and I can send one. Especially if you'd consider notifying me of any typo's.

      Book-reviews can be submitted at the Amazon Kindle site.