Re: [textualcriticism] ms 61

  • K. Martin Heide
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2005
      Tommy Wasserman wrote:

      Ron and Martin,

      There seems to be an abstract of the publication Martin refers to including an image of Codex Montfortianus in the passage of interest, at

      http://www.1john57.com/horne.htm

      (I have not read any of the contents of these pages, I just spotted the image)

      Tommy Wasserman
      Centre for Theology and Religioius Studies
      Lund University
      Sweden

      Dear Tommy & Ron,

      in addition, you can find it in my publication, with an extended discussion on the Johannine Comma: "Erasmus von Rotterdam und die Frage nach dem Urtext",
      4th edition in print. :-)

      Martin

      PS Tommy, thanx for your helpful article in NTS 51(2005) about P72.
      What about the other papyri? Are there clear tendencies that their scribes sometimes reinforced their theology, too (underlining Christ as God or similar)?