Re: [textualcriticism] Papyrus 1 (Matthew)

  • Timothy Arthur Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27 4:03 PM
      Hello Andrew,

      I've just posted a scan of Papyrus 1 taken from Volume I of the
      Oxyrhynchus Papyri, 1898. This frontispiece is a collotype print and
      not a mere black and white halftone image. http://www.musar.com/p1.jpg

      If you would like a photographic reproduction for your own research, 8 x
      10 B&W prints are available through the Photographic Archives of the
      University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology.
      Specify E2746 - S4-140073 - Papyrus Fragment. The last time I checked
      prices about a year ago, the
      cost of a single print was only $15.

      Their e-mail address is photographicarchives@... and the
      phone number is 215-898-6720.