Interesting article in Atlantic on original manuscripts

  • Jeff Cate
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/04/doodles-by-lewis-carroll-handwritten-manuscript-pages-from-classic-books/275421/

      Interesting article in _The Atlanitc_ regarding original manuscripts of 25 classic books. Fascinating images to examine. Granted, none of these are biblical texts... well, except some allusions like "Grapes of Wrath" or "Gilead." Seeing the handwritten pages does make you wonder what the initial text of say, Mark or even Revelation might have looked like. Enjoy.

      Addendum PS:
      I meant to mention in my tc-list post a disclaimer about the obscene language used in the name of an online source that is cited repeatedly in that article. Those that know me personally know that I don't use or approve of language like that. My apologies for forgetting to warn of this in my post before I clicked "send."