Swanson Errata?

  • Alan Taylor Farnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      In the past I have accessed a website listing all the errors in Reuben Swanson's Parallel Line editions. I believe it was at this URL: http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/texte/Swanson-errata.html .
       This website doesn't seem to be working anymore (at least not today). Is there a new website with this same information that I should be aware of?

      Many thanks,

      Alan Taylor Farnes
      Duke University

      --
      Ἐγὼ βρῶσιν ἔχω φαγεῖν ἣν ὑμεῖς οὐκ οἴδατε. Ἐμὸν βρῶμά ἐστιν ἵνα ποιήσω τὸ θέλημα τοῦ πέμψαντός με καὶ τελειώσω αὐτοῦ τὸ ἔργον. John 4:32, 34
    • Steven Avery
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
        Hi,

        If you want an old picture of the pages, go here:

        Reuben Swanson errata list
        http://web.archive.org/web/20130215082224/http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/texte/Swanson-errata.html

        However, you might want to inquire as to why it was taken down.

        Shalom,
        Steven Avery

        Alan Taylor Farnes
        In the past I have accessed a website listing all the errors in Reuben Swanson's Parallel Line editions. I believe it was at this URL: ttp://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/texte/Swanson-errata.html This website doesn't seem to be working anymore (at least not today). Is there a new website with this same information that I should be aware - ke University

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
          The pages were very incomplete from the beginning.
          With basically all manuscripts being online now I don't see
          much worth in keeping the pages online.
          If someone else wants to host them feel free to do so.
          I have put the files here: