Re: [textualcriticism] P75: How much of Lk 6:5-9 can actually be determined?

  • Stephen Carlson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013
      On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM, David Inglis <davidinglis2@...> wrote:

      It confirms what I already thought likely, which is that Comfort & Barrett did not ‘reconstruct’ Lk 6:5-10, instead they simply filled in the gap between 6:4 and 6:11 with text from a standard edition.

      I don't have the book with me, but IIRC that's basically what their preface admits.

      Stephen
      --
      Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D. (Duke)
      Post-Doctoral Fellow, Theology, Uppsala