Scott's edition of Hermetica

  • Andrzej Serafin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hello,
      I'm currently translating "Occidental Eschatology" by Jacob Taubes into Polish and he's quoting W. Scott's edition of Hermetica. Any ideas where I could find it? Festugiere is on libgen, but I need Scott.
      Thanks,
      Andrzej
    • David Hindley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
        Andrzej,

        Walter Scott, Hermetica
        Vol 1, Introduction, Texts and Translation (1924) ISBN: 0877733384
        Vol 2, Commentary (1925) ISBN: 0877733392
        Vol 3, Commentary, Posthumous, by author, (1926) ISBN: 0877733406
        Vol 4, Testimonia, Appendices and Indices, Posthumous, ed. A S Ferguson (1936) ISBN: 0877733414

        Those ISBN numbers are for the Shambhala reprint of 1985.

        I do not believe that it is readily available online or electronically.

        Dave Hindley
        Newton Falls, Ohio, USA