U.B.S. Critical Apparatus errors

  • rslocc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 1:49 PM
      Hello all,

      I was wondering if there is a specific work or web-page which deals with the changes and/or errors which have occured within the UBS critical apparatus? The most recent example I have noticed is in Matt. 5:4-5 where the Italic evidence flip-flops in UBS editions 3 & 4. I was hoping that someone out there may have created a list which documents some or all of these errors. Thanks!

      -M.M.R.