Re: Latin vulgate

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2013
      I am not sure what you mean by "critical" edition, one which has an apparatus?
      Or an accurate edition? And which "Vulgate"?

      An accurate edition of THE 1592 Vulgate is freely available here, with
      a searchable and printable text. It is a great program again free via Michael Tweedale of Oxford. Program is available here:

      http://www.biblical-data.org/LATIN_Resources/Latin_Main.html

      sincerely,
      Mr. Gary Dykes
      www.Biblical-data.org