Re: Latin vulgate

  • TeunisV
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2013
      This is not the "classical" Vulgate.
      Compare message 6786 of this list.
      Teunis van Lopik

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, "Francisco J. Veismann" wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > There is also the Neo-Vulgate,i.e. the new edition published under the
      > auspices of the Vatican some years ago.
      > I do not know if it is on line.
      >
      > Kind regards.
      >
      > avi weizmann

    • mydogregae01
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2013
        I am not sure what you mean by "critical" edition, one which has an apparatus?
        Or an accurate edition? And which "Vulgate"?

        An accurate edition of THE 1592 Vulgate is freely available here, with
        a searchable and printable text. It is a great program again free via Michael Tweedale of Oxford. Program is available here:

        http://www.biblical-data.org/LATIN_Resources/Latin_Main.html

        sincerely,
        Mr. Gary Dykes
        www.Biblical-data.org