Re: Online Page Images of Codex Bezae

  • yennifmit
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 21, 2012
      Dear Hugh,

      Thanks very much for this. It looks like ITSEE and INTF have done a really good job on the transcriptions.

      In other news, Arthur Verhoogt has announced this:

      "Now available in the Itunes App store, downloadable for free:

      PictureIt:EP

      The 30 Michigan leaves of the Epistles of Paul at your fingertips."

      Best,

      Tim Finney