Re: Unical 075 transcript

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
      Ken,

      Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Dr. Robinson's institution) has a 35mm film of the complete manuscript of MS 075. It is available to any and all via Interlibrary loan. Details in their Library website. I also sold to them 50 other good quality films of Biblical manuscripts.

      Their library has all of the information.

      hope this assists.
      Mr. Gary S. Dykes
      www.Biblical-data.org