Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Unical 075 transcript

  • Ken Rice
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2012
      Thank you Tim and Wieland! Also I have received word through private email 075 can be found in Swanson's New Testament Greek Manuscripts Series, $20-40 per volume at Amazon.com.  And unfortunately a search on CSNTM.org did not find any images.  Please let me know if others are found, especially photos.

      Thanks again,
      Ken

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2012
        Ken,

        Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Dr. Robinson's institution) has a 35mm film of the complete manuscript of MS 075. It is available to any and all via Interlibrary loan. Details in their Library website. I also sold to them 50 other good quality films of Biblical manuscripts.

        Their library has all of the information.

        hope this assists.
        Mr. Gary S. Dykes
        www.Biblical-data.org