Short primer on using the Göttingen Septuagint (first part)

  • abramkielsmeierjones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      Hi, everyone,

      I've been a member of the Yahoo! LXX group for a few months, and after sending the below link to that group, a member suggested I post it here. I'm glad to be part of this group anyway, since textual criticism is an interest of mine.

      I've put together part 1 of a short primer on using the Göttingen Septuagint. I'm open to any feedback or suggestions, especially since my aim with this post (and a forthcoming part 2 before the end of the year) is to help the user of Göttingen find her or his way around a little more easily.

      http://abramkj.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/how-to-read-and-understand-the-gottingen-septuagint-a-short-primer-part-1/

      Thanks,
      Abram K-J