Re: Malachi 2: 15

  • yennifmit
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hi Robert,

      Those numbers are perfectly good character references to Hebrew letters. The problem is that some part of the processing pipeline that the emails go through has decided to interpret them as plain text. If you make an HTML file, paste in all those entity references (e.g. ו), then open the file with your web browser then you will see the Hebrew.

      Best,

      Tim Finney

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, robert robinson <obadiahorthodox@...> wrote:

      > please dont send that again, its just a bunch of numbers

    • Arie Dirkzwager
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2012
        I put a short article in English about my suggested text in Malachi 2: 15 on my website. You can find more explication there than in my original note for this forum. There will be no problem to read Hebrew and Greek characters there.
        I still like to receive comments or fanmail.

        http://www.dirkzwagerarie.be/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=189%3Amalachi-215&catid=3%3Aoudetestament&Itemid=10&lang=nl

        Arie

        A. Dirkzwager
        Hoeselt, Belgium