Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Franciscus Lucas Brugensis and Vaticanus

  • philip maertens
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
      There exist another digital copy at http://digibug.ugr.es/handle/10481/10067?mode=full
      Both copies have their imperfections.
      The copy on the Spanish site lacks pages 320-321 while pages 314-315 are duplicated. Also interesting to note that page 204 reads 205.
      The copy on the German site, if it doesn't lack pages, has a lot more duplicated: p. 72-79; p. 282-293; p. 408-429.
      The Spanish copy occupies less space on disk but the German one is easier to read.

      Philip Maertens

      On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM, TeunisV <tvanlopik@...> wrote:

      Lucas' magnificent work on the net:
      http://dfg-viewer.de/show/?set%5Bmets%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fdaten.digitale-sammlungen.de%2F%7Edb%2Fmets%2Fbsb00021531_mets.xml
      The cardinal De Granvelle and Werner Noviomagus are mentioned in the "Catalogus", p. 21.

      Teunis van Lopik