[textualcriticism] for Dr. Amicarelli

  • Diana Fulbright
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012

      I received a private inquiry regarding NA26 from Pasquale Amicarelli, but my reply (below) was returned undeliverable

      Dear Pasquale,

      First, please accept my apologies for not replying sooner.  I did not open e-mail for the last week, partly due to the storm.  There was an NA26 text file online linked through https://sites.google.com/site/leejjones/aboutna26module, but the links apparently no longer work.  You might try contacting James Tauber directly.  He has several blogs online, so perhaps you can contact him that way.  There are also versions of the Greet text that can be copied and pasted to Word.  See for example http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/new-testament/matthew/19.asp.  Perhaps you can find NA26 that can be copied that way.

      All best regards,

      Diana

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        Lucas' magnificent work on the net:
        http://dfg-viewer.de/show/?set%5Bmets%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fdaten.digitale-sammlungen.de%2F%7Edb%2Fmets%2Fbsb00021531_mets.xml
        The cardinal De Granvelle and Werner Noviomagus are mentioned in the "Catalogus", p. 21.

        Teunis van Lopik

        --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, philip maertens <ph.maertens@...> wrote:

        > Dear list-members,
        >

        > For those interested, I just put online a compilation of references to
        > “Vaticanus” in the *Notationes* of Franciscus Lucas Brugensis.
        >
        > To access, just follow the link: *Franciscus Lucas Brugensis et le Codex
        > Vaticanus*<http://www.academia.edu/2086500/Franciscus_Lucas_Brugensis_et_le_Codex_Vaticanus>
        >

        > Best wishes,
        >

        > Philip Maertens
        >
        > Algarve, Portugal

      • philip maertens
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
          There exist another digital copy at http://digibug.ugr.es/handle/10481/10067?mode=full
          Both copies have their imperfections.
          The copy on the Spanish site lacks pages 320-321 while pages 314-315 are duplicated. Also interesting to note that page 204 reads 205.
          The copy on the German site, if it doesn't lack pages, has a lot more duplicated: p. 72-79; p. 282-293; p. 408-429.
          The Spanish copy occupies less space on disk but the German one is easier to read.

          Philip Maertens