IGNTP Luke 11:13

  • Scott Charlesworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2012
      Could someone who has access to the IGNTP critical edition of Luke
      please send me a PDF of the data for Luke 11:13?

      It would be very much appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Scott Charlesworth
      PNG
    • Tommy Wasserman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
        Dear list,

        For your information and to avoid double work, I have just met  this request.

        With regards,

        Tommy Wasserman

        =