RE: [textualcriticism] Re: Greek Masora

  • Michael Borries
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2012

      I can’t find the beginning of this thread, and am way behind in my emails, so if I’m duplicating information, I apologize, but I believe there is a masorah to the Peshitta, although I haven’t seen it published.

      Michael S. Borries

      Cataloger, City University of New York

      151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor

      New York, NY  10010