Re: [textualcriticism] Re: Greek Masora

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012
      Daniel,

      I'm not looking for anything. It was just an offhand comment.

      Jake

      On 8/7/2012 1:46 PM, bucksburg wrote:

      --- In textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com, Jake wrote:
      >> I have always wondered why something similar to the Masora wasn't put in place for the Christian texts.>>

      What are you looking for exactly, Jake? Wrap-around commentary? See 2346. A stichometric catalog? See Codex Claromontanus.

      Daniel Buck

    • Michael Borries
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2012

        I can’t find the beginning of this thread, and am way behind in my emails, so if I’m duplicating information, I apologize, but I believe there is a masorah to the Peshitta, although I haven’t seen it published.

        Michael S. Borries

        Cataloger, City University of New York

        151 East 25th Street, 5th Floor

        New York, NY  10010