Re: OFF TOPIC: What citation software to use? Endnote? Smthg else?

  • C L
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2012
      Thank you to all who responded to this post. Your advice was very helpful. The consensus was to use Zotero over Endnote, but there was at least one strong cooment in favor of Endnote for being very "intuitive."
      So... I will reexamine Zotero and check out the other programs mentioned as well. Again, my thanks to all respondents.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Lovelace