Kennicott-Bible - what do you think ?

  • ps2866@bingo-ev.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      Dear TC-Friends,
      the Kennicott-Bible is out of print. I suggested to Thomas Mayer,
      VTR-Publishing, that it's worth printing it again, mainly because
      Kennicott collated about 600 Hebrew mss. His apparatus is important, as
      the Stuttgartensia offers only one single mss (Codex L), without any
      alternativ Hebrew readings.
      How would you estimate the interest of scholars or lay people for such a
      volume?
      Yours
      Peter M. Streitenberger