Re: General Question: Synaxarion

  • TeunisV
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 15, 2012
      Again: Gregory:
      http://www.archive.org/stream/p1novumtestamentum03tiscuoft#page/162/mode/2up
      Also p. 343.
      So: "lectionary tables" (tabulae) for the moveable and fixed year.
      In lists of syn and men can be references to Eusebian canones, to anagnosmata numerata (Gregory: anagn.) and to more: to incipits/explicits, for example.

      Om ms 652:
      http://www.archive.org/stream/novumtestamentu00abbogoog#page/n132/mode/2up

      Teunis van Lopik