The Discordant Methodological Landscape of OT Textual Criticism?

  • Jeremias Engmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I must admit that I am quite intrigued by the sheer amount of conflicting approaches to/within the methodology of de Lagardian Old Testament textual criticism.

      I seem to see variant approaches at almost every stage of the methodological process.

      This brings into question the 'trustworthiness' of results generated from such an arbitrary process.

      What are your thoughts on this issue please?

      Many thanks,

      Philip Jeremias Engmann,
      University of Ghana