OHB

  • ps2866@bingo-ev.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      when is the Oxford Hebrew Bible going to be in print and what is the
      difference to the Biblia Hebraica Quinta?
      Thank you for a clarification !
      Yours
      Peter
    • Jeremias Engmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        I must admit that I am quite intrigued by the sheer amount of conflicting approaches to/within the methodology of de Lagardian Old Testament textual criticism.

        I seem to see variant approaches at almost every stage of the methodological process.

        This brings into question the 'trustworthiness' of results generated from such an arbitrary process.

        What are your thoughts on this issue please?

        Many thanks,

        Philip Jeremias Engmann,
        University of Ghana