Re: collation data

  • mydogregae01
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2012
      I am not able to download, even using all of the options. I am however, considering scanning an excellent copy of both volumes, and saving each page as a jpg image, and putting all on a DVD. Would anyone be interested in acquiring the text in this manner? It will take me some time to scan, but if enough interest, I would do it.
      If, however, the files at the Israeli site are downloadable, then I would prefer that, but it seems to be an on-line situation only.
      Mr. Dykes
      www.Biblical-data.org

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    • ps2866@bingo-ev.de
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2012
        Dear Mr. Dykes,
        a very friendly member of this list provided the Kennicott files. They are
        in my dropbox folder and I can read them off line as well (djvu-files to
        be read with a plug in). Please drop me a private note and I'll give you
        access to it.
        Your idea is good, but it would be very much effort. I spoke to a
        publishing house, being interested to print Kennicott.
        Please note that all three volumes of De Rossi are available at
        Google-books as well. They comprise the whole Tanach - Terrific !
        Yours
        Peter, Germany