Vulgate Gen 3:15

  • Barry H.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012
      I do not have the text critical apparatus for the Vulgate OT.  If anyone has it, could you scan and send me the page with Gen 3:15?  Or an online reference to the apparatus would do just as well, but I can't seem to find such.

      Thanks in advance,

      N.E. Barry Hofstetter
      Semper melius Latine sonat...
      The American Academy
      http://www.theamericanacademy.net
      (2010 Salvatori Excellence in Education Winner)

    • Drew Longacre
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012
        Hi Barry,

        If you want the German Bible Society's 5th edition, I can describe it for you briefly, if that will help.

        15 ipse ΟΣΤb | calcaneum ΟCΛΦ |

        Extant for the passage:

        GAOC
        ΣΛΤΜΦ
        crb

        Hope that is sufficient for your purposes.

        Drew Longacre