Acts 7:16

  • Richard Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2005
      I am working on the book of Acts for my site that lists the variant readings in
      the NT (http://www.laparola.net/greco/), and I came across a discrepancy in the
      UBS text at 7:16. UBS4 has Hemmor (along with various electronic versions of the
      text I looked at, which were presumably taken from UBS4), whilst UBS3, NA26 and
      the TR have Emmor. Is this just a printing error in UBS4? Or is it a real change
      (like I presume 1Cor 9:1 to be, the only other difference between UBS3 and UBS4
      that I have found mentioned)? I haven't found any manuscript evidence for Hemmor
      yet.

      Richard Wilson
      http://www.laparola.net/