Origen - Homilies on Psalms - and there's a PDF too

  • Vox Verax
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      Looking over the German site a little more carefully . . . now that I've caught my breath . . . I see that the images of the MS of Origen's Homilies on Psalms can be downloaded, too. The download-as-PDF link is in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and you'll need to enter a code-number (which is supplied before the entry-box).